The highest stacker crane ever built in Switzerland at EMS-Chemie has been put into operation!
The successful commissioning at EMS-Chemie in cooperation with Stöcklin was completed in December 2021! With the help of SEOS® it was possible to design the 45m high stacker crane as a single-mast device in lightweight construction. Through the use of SEOS® it was thus possible to:
- to save the second mast and to avoid the double mast design
- therefore to reduce the weight
- therefore use smaller drives (because of the lower weight)
- save costs (smaller drives and no second mast)
- to save energy (permanently in use; less weight and smaller drives)
- to save cycle time (faster movement without oscillation)
We thank the Stöcklin company for the good cooperation in this lighthouse project and look forward to further projects!